Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Monday, April 6, 2009

Karma bites back.

Hello, it has been quite a depressing day for our class :\
Jessie has left for Australia just now and Erfi's in the hospital ):

Omg, I hope that Jessie will love Australia and come back soon. Class won't be the same without her.
& get well soon Erfi! Come back t soon kkkkk?

Went to the Japanese cemetery today for chinese.
Zomg, it looked more like park than a cemetery ._.
It's super well cared for la, and got a lot of tombstones :D

& guess what? I put on another 2kg over the past two weeks.
WHAT THE THWACK.
Seriously, there's something wrong with me.
ARGH, I will not eat anything for a month la ok, wtf.

Gahhhhh, I feel like killing myself.
On the bright side, Naeem's housewarming is this friday!
Omg, I can't wait :D

Movie marathon and night cycling! But I don't know if Mummy allow la ):
Okay, got t do some research for geography and research more for pw.

Life sucks, I know right.

No comments: