Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Happy birthday.


HAPPY SEVENTEENTH BIRTHDAY SHANNIE BANANANIE :D
May you age with grace and love you deep deep! :D

Went out t celebrate with Shannie and Andra at Changing Appetites, super bloated after that. The spagetti was like cheese x123456789.
Went to Kenny Rogers cause they needed t sort out their scheduele, hehhhhh. I don't need t work :D
Trained t Tampines Starbucks and got Shannie her birthday cake with an imaginary candle and a flame.
Super sinful I tell you, I bet I gained like 76243347673 kg after eating it ):

Ahhhhh, Peiyin! Get well soon k? I so must meet up with you soon.
I miss the girls so much la, and Andra got braces!
I also want siol, my teeth is crooked t the max, hahahaha.

Uh oh, cheerleading trials tomorrow.
I'm like so going t be the tree T.T Wait a minute, I doubt I will even get in, hahahahha.
Can you imagine me being a cheerleader?

NAH.

Oh btw, my china maid photo is on the board already.
I feel damn embarrassed of what I wrote.
I sound like a weirdo in my profile, which I am but still..
HAHAHA, i hope no one recognises me man. Lolllll.

Anyway, I feel super proud of my desktop picture.
It makes me want t do Project Work, extra motivation.
Hahahahaha, my dad will get a heartattack if he sees it, lol!

Okay, I shall be good and proceed t do my work now.
Hahhhhhhhh.

No comments: