Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Fugly.



OKAY MY FUGLY PHOTO.

I cant believe I'm going to submit this stupid photo for my House Comm form D:
Su suggested a disclaimer: P.S I don't usually look like this.

Of course la! This is bloody embarrassing :\
I swam 50 laps yesterday! Achievement, then I pigged out again ._.
I'm forever pigging out la ok, that's why my face and thighs are so huge and fat ):

Anyway, Taming of the Shrew is ah-nnoying.
I can't stand reading one line and then proceeding t read the connotations.
I've been procrstinating for far too long, and videos are so not helping.

Yah! Kim Bum has never had a girlfriend before!
Omg, I can be his first :B Hahahahaha.
& I watched like the fan cam for the Japan concert for SS501 and I was almost evaporated.
Hyun Joon has a super hot body okay! & Hyun Joong hurt his shoulder then can see him wince )':
& another fancam that shows the U R MAN fan cam for Hyun Joong.

I think I am in love.

No comments: