Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Monday, April 13, 2009

Dang, I fell asleep till two D:

Weathering's a bitch, I can't grasp it :\
Taming of the shrew makes my eyes cross.

AH OMG, NATIONALS IN BARELY FOUR HOURS!

I doubt anyone will read this but,

Dear Temasek Team 2009,

I wish you all the best for the upcoming four days of competition :)
You people have trained so hard for this day, and it's time to show them what you've got.
Faith the size of a mustard seed makes miracles.
Even when everything's not going as planned (TOUCH WOOD), I believe faith will pull you true.
No matter what, don't give up and continue to perservere cause the prize is waiting for you at the finishing line.
I've 110% faith that you guys will get what you want, and 110% that you guys are the best :)

Remember Vino's quote?

"Pain is temporary, glory is forever"

It's time for you to shine, so shine real bright k?

Omg, I will pray for you all.
& love you all super deep deep deep.

Hwaiting!


Ahhhhhh, go Temasek, you guys are da bombz.
Go and kick butts and ride waves :)

All right, in less than four hours I will have a Taming of the Shrew test.

Dammit.

No comments: