Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Chop.

I CHOPPED OFF MY HAIR.

It's freaking short.

Time to slim down my thighs, they don't go with the hairstyle.
High cheekbones and angular jaw please - no such thing.

Boo, I have panda eyes.
Free panda show, save on air tickets to China.

Hilary Duff is awesome, I love her songs.
Hahaha, don't ask me why.
I just so happen to like teensy poppers, they're kewl kids.
BoA's eat you up is hot stuff.
Sometimes I wish I knew how t dance, especially hiphop.
Girls who do B girling are hot all right.
Yes, I'm perfectly straight thankyou.

I've got to get an Ipod touch.
Grrrrrr, temptation baby.

I shall be a loser and do my work now.
Good bye peep poles.

(My ex candy still looks good playing soccer, damn)

No comments: