Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Dang baby.

Hi, what do you do with super cute guys?

Stare and smile.
Yah i've been doing this for the past who knows how long.

Hyung Joong and Hwang Bo perfomance.

Oh gosh, I wish his hair was like the colour above.
It's better than the lighter brown, but whatever.
& he plays the bass guitar really well! (grins like a toot)
& the front part of the performance damn cute, omg.
Joongbo couple is super cute la can, lolllll.
Although he's mine.

& I seriously love his WGM stage, dye back your hair colour la!
& I will seriously die of heartbrokenness(LOL) if he really gets married.

HE'S STILL CUTE.

PI is seriously making me wanna kick its butt, if it had a butt anyway.

Anyway, Naeem's housewarming was a blast baby :D
Her house is so huge and she has a pink toilet!
I betcha I get gained like a few kg there just by eating la.
Camwhoring and ANTM parody is super hilarious, no pictures available with me though :\
Thank you Naeem for the awesome housewarming :D

Omg, I can't wait for 09A302 t have a class chalet.
It's going t be mega fun, hahahaha. We don't need a chalet, we got Su's house, lol!

Okay, thou shan't be distracted T.T
O h look, it's 5:04 am and I'm not half done.

GG.

No comments: