Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Love like oxygen.

Hello earthlings, I was late for school cause I was doing PI ._.
I spent like $20 on cabfare today cause both taxi drivers were bodohs who didn't know where Meridian was and where Temasek poly was.

What on earth.

Anyway, was supposed to do up the events board with the rest, but Mummy didn't allow me t stay for the movie marathon, as usual.
I feel deprived seriously.

Good Friday tomorrow and its Naeem's housewarming too! :D
Exciting stuff, hahahaha.

Apparently joining cheerleading helps raise your chances to get into house comm o.o
I withdrew though, it's not me. I know I'd rather be playing the games during Colloseum(?) than be doing cheerleading.
Su and I made a pact not to compromise who we are just for the sake of entering house comm, after all it is who you are that counts not what you do :)

Anyway, I'm like watching fancams now :B
Hyun Joong is super hot okay, I feel like dying.

U R Man Hyun Joong fancam.

Deja Vu Hyun Joong fancam.

I love it when he wears eyeliner :B
Heeeeee, I know I am weird right but he is the ultimate hotness seriously.
& he has become so thin ): I wanna cry siol, lolllllllll.

Okay, I shall aim to finish watching BOF by this weekend.
I think it's impossible, lol.

Yeah k, I shall continue to indulge in my short span of freedom before this night ends.

G'dnight.

No comments: