Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Yesahbaby.



I want t get an I-touch!

Awesome man, two soccer matches today.
Tjc vs HCI and Mjc vs Srjc.
I think Tj won and I think Mj won, didn't stay t watch the entire match.

Oh, there was a classic today during the match.
A is from the Mjc team and B is from Srjc.

So A and B were both running towards the ball and bumped into each other.
A was bigger in size and thus B sorta bounced off her and fell.
The referee blew the whistle and eight from Srjc went t 'complain' and pointed to A, accusing her of injuring her team mate.

LOL.

No offence, this is one seriously funny thing t happen during soccer.
HAHAHAHA, telling it to you face t face will be funnier :D

I'm super proud of Temasek team 2009!
They did so well for the heats, love you girls and guys :D
I so wanna go and catch the finals, I wanna watch them kick butts!

You think pooping makes you lose weight?
I wanna get stomach flu siol, zz.

I know you people are sick of me ranting about cute guys, but one last time pleaseeeee!


HYUN JOONG DYED HIS HAIR DARK BROWN!
MY HUSBAND TO BE :D
ILOVEHIM,HEE.

No comments: