Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Weirdo.

A container of Nutella = Fatness x infinity.

I am currently addicted to Nutella with bread\biscuits, which is obviously not good.
Imagine the calories plus the three meals I have, not good.

Anyway, I've got t urge to want to slap the person who's account is worldbol at blogskins. The ninnycompoop is spamming the site with stupid travel advertisements, when I am trying t search for new skins. It's super annoying when it just takes up unneccesary space.

Oh, I almost forgot.
Having your period when there's pe is 1. disasterous 2. like shit.
Especially when Friday's pe was 2 rounds plus circuit which mainly involves jumping around and vigourous movement.
I went t the toilet after that and wow, it was like a bloody war zone.
Thank God for the netting in the pe shorts, if not the internal warzone would become an external one.

Red + blue = Clash of colours.

Hmmm, I have been thinking about some things lately.
Yes, I do think properly on the contuary to what some people may think of me.

Why do people get so brainless?
(It's a long and wordy post)

I'm pro singlehood (sorta) so pardon me if I offend anyone. I don't believe in one's other half, and I certainly don't believe in needing someone to fill up the empty space in my heart cause my heart is whole already. I'm quite disgusted with girls and guys who are so sticky with their partners, and it makes them look so desperate and like they don't have a backbone of their own.

I feel irked as it's degrading to one's intellact(?). It's stupid to be acting all helpless and needy when you certainly are not. I can't stand it when some girls especially become all soft and indecisive what it comes t their boyfriends. They let their boyfriends take control of their lives, one minute of not seeing them they will collapse into a helpless heap and cry buckets of tears. Omg, it gives me goosebumps.

Furthermore, I believe girls should not use 'I need a guy' as some excuse to be in a relationship, it's utterly RIDICULOUS. Bullshitto if you ask me. It's the 21st century man, women have equal rights as men, so you can support yourselves. Don't be peabrains and automically fall in love with a guy that says I love you or I will be there for you. Use your brains! You think the guy you are with will be your husband is it? My gosh, wake up. Reality check, this is not Cinderalla, Sleeping Beauty or Little Mermaid, where your Prince Charming rides a white horse and comes to your rescue. Although JiHoo is my prince charming, but that's not the point.

The point is, think carefully before you get into a relationship. What's the point in getting into one when you know that your heart will be broken into a million pieces eh? Gosh, and people say Love is blind, more like Love is dumb. (Rolls eyes)

& no in case you are wondering, I'm not a vengeful\spiteful\bitter girl who got dumped by her boyfriend. I prefer t set eyes on Korean stars than on real guys anytime, cause I'm smart enough to know what stupid bonds I will get into when I am in a relationship.

Just call me committment phobic.


[edit]

Avatars & Icons



It made my sides ache.

No comments: