Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Thinkables.

I'm sorely aware that my blog has a lack of pictures, and I doubt I should post my super unglam plus fugly pictures here right.

Anyway, I served for Speedlight today and it was awesome plus fun.
It was the Worship Conference today so worship was like 8 songs long and I did switching :D
I wish i was in the congregation instead but oh well.
It was super nerve wracking cause Emerald was beside me all stressed out due t the uncoordinated way the worship was supposed to go.
And Daniel man pac-ed! HAHAHAHA, he looks damn lost when he is looking for a subject to film, and I kept laughing which was not good cause I kept getting distracted.

Lolll, plus eating Ashton's was a bad idea.
I had to go to the toilet to download a lot later on, lol.

Okay, random Meridian moments?
Few pictures that I kapok-ed from Facebook, I'm too lazy t upload more.


Asyraf (Achap), Serene and I.


Achap and Serene.


My dear eyebrowless class.
Take a look at Su and Jia Yun, the contrast is really big.
HAHAHA.


Yours truly.
I'm unlgam 24/7, but I like my complexion here!
Looks so smooth hor! Yeah right, it's the greatness of Nadia's camera please.


Oh gosh, look at Ranice.
Hahahahaha :D


Oh look, my eyes are huge right.
I look cocked eye, my goodness.

I'm so sorry these are super long ago pictures which I am too lazy t recall when they were taken.

All right, I realise that I'm jolly well dead as I have 4 Econs essays, the entire six chapters of Wuthering Heights t read, Chinese worksheet, Econs test on friday.
Everything of which I have not done.

Oh, I'm a jolly good fellow.

Someone kick me now.
By the way, I came t a realization that romantic novels have quite good storylines with the exception of all the sex that goes on. (Rolls eyes)
& I have an obsession with taking cabs nowadays, I hate taking buses now D:

Hahahaha, I shall soon find some interesting topic t blog about when school starts tomorrow.
Geography lectures\tutorials give me sudden brillant inspirations :D

Oh, I wish I were more socialable so I can make more friends.
Yeah, that'll be the day when the sky falls down, hahahahaha.
& I'm in love with BOF, tsk.

No comments: