Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Suju's out.

SUPER JUNIOR'S THIRD ALBUM IS OUT!
(In Korea)

FINALLY THEY ARE BACK MAN, THEY'RE MY DARLINGZZZZZZZZZ.

Lol, I am spazzing a little, hahaha.

Anyway, I got a huge fat stomachache from eating KFC.
Not good, at least I downloaded all the unwanted fats, hahahaha.

No school tomorrow!
Apparently we have a day off for having good grades, early holiday :D
Hooray, a break finally. Actually not really because they piled us with a huge stack of homework :\

AND I CAN FINALLY MEET ALL MY GIRLFS LA OKAY.

I miss them a lot a lot a lot a lot a lot, I miss team oh eight )':

Boo, okay i feel super duper bored.
Maybe I shall start on my holiday homework, muahahaha.

Oh and did I mention that I feel especially depressed on Monday, Wednesdays and Fridays?
Lolllllll, life sucks when I have to be so depressed till next year.

HAH.

No comments: