Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Hope.


So it’s with everything I am
I reach out for Your hand
The hope for change
The second chance I’ve gained


Yesahbaby!

Thank God Su and I managed to get our geography report done last night :)
Awesome, great minds think alike.

You know what, I really love Christian songs.
Yes, I love Korean songs too, but that's different.
I feel that Christian songs bring hope, it reminds me so much of Jesus.
That what He has done, and that He is my safety net. My shelter in times of trouble, my everything.
I cannot imagine life without Him, I will just most probably die or something.
When people ask me why do I believe in Jesus, truthfully I don't know.
I just ... believe.

All right, I have got to prepare for church.
God bless :)

As I look into the sky above
All my fears, so far away
All I hear is heaven calling me

No comments: