Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Friday, March 13, 2009

A toZ.

Some stupid alphabet thing I got from facebook.
I'm just being dumb, lol.


A
- Available: Not, HAHAHA.
- Age: 16 going 17
- Annoyance: People who step into my personal space.
- Animal: Dogsss :D

B
- Beer: I don't drink beer.
- Birthday: 10 december.
- Body Part on opposite sex: Sicko, go wash your brains with dettol.
- Best feeling in the world: When I get to sleep.
- Blind or Deaf: Neither.
- Best weather: Not too hot or cold, duh.
- Been in Love: I LOVE MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS CAN.
- Been on stage?: Yeah.
- Believe in Magic: Hi Tinkerbell.
- Believe in Santa: Nope.

C
- Candy: I'm not a fan of sweets.
- Colour: Red, black, white, green and silver.
- Chocolate/Vanilla: Chocolate.
- Chinese/Mexican Food: Chinese.
- Cake or pie: Both.
- Continent/Country to visit: Korea, Japan and Taiwan!
- Cheese: Nachos!

D
- Day or Night: Dunno.
- Dancing in the rain: I am coordinately challenged.
- Do the splits: Learning to.

E
- Eggs: Sunny side up with salt! :D
- Eyes: What? Eyes are for seeing.
- First thoughts waking up: I want to sleep.
- Food: SUSHI! Sushi buffet somebody!

G
- Greatest Fear: Not going to heaven.
- Goals: To work in SM Entertainment and kick LSM's butt.
- Gum: I hate gum.
- Get along with your parents?: Of course, I am a good kid.

H
- Hair Color: Brown.

I
- Ice Cream: I love B&J! :D

J
- Jewelry: Ear studs.
- Job: Director\producer of SM Entertainment.

K
- Kids: That's so long later, don't need to think so much.
- Keep a journal: Artbox journal!

L
- Longest car ride: From Singapore to Malaysia.
- Love at first sight: No such thing, lol.
- Laughed so hard you cried: Don't think so.

M
- Milk flavor: Strawberry and Chocolate.
- Movies: Click flicks and comedies.
- Motion sickness: Only on boats.
- McD’s or BK: Neither.

N
- Number of siblings: Three.

O
- Overused phrases: Wl eh, what the?
- One Phobia: heights plus insects.

P
- Place you'd like to live: Singapore la. (I'm so loyal to my country)
- Pepsi/Coke: Green tea.
- Perfect Pizza: Not a fan of pizza.
- Piercings: Four, haah.

Q
- Quail: Quail eggs are nice siol.

R
- Reason to cry: When I get bad grades, when I am super duper pissed, when I am super duper sad.
- Reality T.V.: Full House, EHB, Noona you're so pretty!
- Radio Station: YES 93.3, Power 98.7
- Roll your tongue in a circle: Shuddup, I can't do that.
- Ring size: I don't know, I only know that my fingers are super fat.

S
- Song: Christian and Korean songs. (Occasionally with a tinge of Chinese and English songs)
- Shoe size: 7/8
- Salad Dressing: None la k.
- Sushi: SALMON SASHIMI.
- Skipped School: Nope, I'm guai thankyou.
- Slept outside: Nope.
- Sing In the shower?: Nope.
- Strawberries/Blueberries: Both.

T
- Tattoos?: No way.
- Time for bed: Past midnight?
- Thunderstorms: Good for sleeping.
- TV: Love watching tv! Lolllllll.
- Touch your tongue to your nose?: Impossible for me.

U
- Unpredictable: That you need to ask people.

V
- Vacation Spot: Korea, Japan or Taiwan!

W
- Which one of your friends acts the most like you: No one? Hahaha, I'm damn unique.
- Who makes you laugh the most?: No idea actually.
- Worst feeling: When I don't have a fair chance of proving myself.
- Wanted to be a model: Too fat la bodoh.
- Worst Weather?: When it's super hot and humid.

X
- X-Rays: I love the hospital's smell.

Y
-Year it is now: 2009.
-Yellow: Atlas, hahah.

Z
- Zoo animal: Praire dog! It's super freaking cute yah!
- Zodiac Sign: Dunno don't bother.

No comments: