Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I feel like a retard.

You will not believe what happened t me today.

I got onto a weighing scale in the gym, and it scared the shit out of me.
I gained like THREE KG.
What the thwack, someone kill me now please.
Apparently my bingeing hasn't gone to waste eh?

(shakes head)

Apparently eating Nutella out of the bottle gives me a headache :\
HAHAHA, I feel mad.
I think i am, and I'm happy I bought a clip to pin up my fringe.
Small things make me happy, like staring at my display pictures.

Oh and lately a few people from Mj are like transferring over to poly.
I sort of envy them my mum will never let me do that siol.

Apparently I have an expressive face.
Clement says I am always giving people my bitch face. I don't right, I'm so nice la.
& people think that I'm an airhead, I got brains! Even though I have brainless moments, which is very rare.

Hahahahaha.
I was so excited when I knew what a sugar daddy was.
& promptly decided to put my observation skills to work.
Bad idea, it gave me goosebumps and I wanted t gag at the feeeeel.

Oh gosh.

I'm so sorry my posts are like so boring.
I WILL BE INTERESTING SOON.

Omg, I almost forgot. It's the house comm thing tomorrow, and I'm so unsure if I should run.
Can you imagine me being a leader, my gosh.
That's the day the sky falls I think, ah ya dunno siol.

No comments: