Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I feel stupid.


HAPPY APRIL FOOLS' DAY!

All right, I've got t admit that our plan (Su and I) was an utter failure mainly because we couldn't act angry.
Yeah, we planned t complain t the rest about how irritating each other was and was t have a verbal fight.
Yah right, the verbal fight made us dissolve into giggles la.
Hahahahaha, on the bright side Nizam believed us.
Will do this next year again to make it more convincing, hahaha.

Oh and the house comm thing was bloody embarrassing.
I bet everyone thinks I'm stupid or whatever.
Hin Kai passed me the mike first and I didn't have anything to say, I was so high strung can you imagine what the speech sounded like?
Me: Hi I'm Connie (Really high pitched) from 09A302. Uh, I want to run for house comm because I want t do something for our house. Omg, I'm so sorry I don't know what t say. (flushes red and passes mike to Alfoncius(?)
My gosh, I sounded like a stupid bimbo + bitch.
I was the only one like that ok, the rest were so cool la, tsk.
Someone slap me, brainless moments are so not supposed t happen at critical situations :\

On the bright side, Syafiqah, Su and I are attached t Liming!
Hahaha, Liming's nice so I feel safe with her :D

All right, major crisis here.
I've got econs and gp t study for and I'm not even a quarter through econs yet.
Someone kick me please, omg.

All right, I'll stop ranting now.

BOF marathon please.

No comments: