Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Oh snap.

Oh my gosh, height and weight tomorrow! :\

I can practically see in my mind's eye how the scale will rocket when I get up on it.
Chit chit chit la, I want to be lighttttt and non-fat.
Lol, I sound like I wanna be a cup of yoghurt, hahahaha.

Lame jokes! I'm like keeping a collection of lame jokes in my head now, lol.
I keep on spamming people nowadays, muahaha!

Oh, I thought I should post up a photo that the entire (almost) 09A302 is commenting on, lol.


Look.

Man, just look at Nizam. He's like so camera ready, and look at my total unglamness with my toopid mouth open. Hahaha, I've no idea how to describe Nizam man.
Oh, and get well soon too.

Okay, I can't do probability and sets combined together, yeuchhhh.
& there's still cheena to do, omg ):

Ok, got to scam if I wanna get some sleep tonight.
Goooooodbye peep-pole.

No comments: