Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Friday, February 27, 2009

Five reasons?

Okay okay, I've decided to post 25 things about myself cause 1. I'm bored 2. Chinese is seriously making my mind boggle which makes it the first time that my mind boggles over chinese.

1. I love red a lot a lot a lot, except red shirts of course. I hate red shirts, and I've no idea why.
2. I have weird facial expressions that goes along perfectly with my moods.
3. I love Korea.
4. I love SHINee, Tvfxq, Super Junior, Big Bang, Ft Island, 2PM, Wonder Girls and SS501!
5. I love Key a lot alot alot.
6. I will literally faint and die if they ever come to Singapore. And of course revive again to go see them la.
7. I aim to work in SM Entertainment beside Lee Soo Man in the future.
8. Jang geun Suk's my favourite actor cause he's damn cute :D
9. I want to be super slim.
10. I'm in soccer, apparently I'm loving the sport. But not watching it though.
11. Guys who know that they're cute are mostly jerks who think highly of themselves.
12. I have mood swings.
13. I need a close friend(s) to rant to about my problems.
14. Sometimes, I force myself to make friends even when I don't want to.
15. I recollect memories very often.
16. I suddenly have an urge to buy a lot of stuff.
17. I love colourful marker-pens thingammys.
18. I sulk and pout when I don't get lessons\lectures.
19. I never watch kissing scenes in shows, they gross me out.
20. I can be oversensitive at times, reading into what nots.
21. I believe in God :)
22. I can be apathetic sometimes, gotta bear with me.
23. I love books, especially fantasy and chick flick novels.
24. I love reading Archie comics.
25. I love my friends a lot, lol.

Waaaa, I give up doing chinese la k.
G'dnite.

No comments: