Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Rainbow.


My heart is amazed
Everyday to the next
The joy overtakes
And I can't forget about it

Hi y'all.
Apparently I'm like doing geography tutorial on my foolscap without reference.
Yes, my printer can't be connected to the computer and I have no idea how to fix it.

Anyway, I saw a really huge rainbow just now! :D
It was super lovely against the gray sky.
It kind of took me down memory's lane to the time where we were having Nationals last year.
Remember we saw 4 rainbows, it gave us hope. Lots of hope, and we won the B girls' title :D

& God put a rainbow in the sky after the great flood as a promise that He'll never flood the earth again.
A symbol of hope, a symbol of a new start.
I'm getting nostalgic, lol!

Oh, Atlas (Syafiqah, Ranice, Clement, Erfi and I) won second at our station. I'm so sorry we let Trition win instead ): But it was super tiring lugging the bricks, especially 25 bricks back and forth to the back of the library.
Sorry I didn't help to put them back after the House challenge :\ A thousand apologiesssss.

& we didn't get to train during soccer today due to the heavy downpour. The match between the recreational guys and the J2 girls were called off as well. Then Broc, May Xuan and I got bored of doing our work and went to 'play' along the corridor that leads to the guys' changing room.

& Munirah(?) taught me some stuff :) Thank you so much Munnnnnnnn! Omg, thank you :D Yes, she was super nice to teach me how to kick the ball super high and all.

Yeah, and I got stuck in school cause they locked all the paths that lead to the side gate. Stuck in school man, and apparently they only open the gate at 7.00pm. What on earth man, lol.
& the best thing? I saw Serene (OGL) climb up the rock wall and got into the corridor that leads to the side gate.
Now, I know how to get out, lol!

Okay, I need to do geography tutorial on 'fertility'. Apparently Mr Tan is well versed in my name, and he likes to call on me at times when I'm not there, lol.

Oh! Hazel if you read this, I need to pass you soemthing tomorrow!
Important ah, see you all.

No comments: