Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Friday, February 6, 2009

MMM.

Hi everyone, I'm super sore!

Hahaha, Mass Meridian Monopoly today was fun and tiring.
We ran all over Singapore with our bags, lol!

& my class is like super enthusiastic about cheering, we kept on cheering and cheering.

Hahaha, and there was this station under the bridge which was kinda sick where a few people were blindfolded and we all stood in a circle and had to pass straws from the armpit to between the legs, it was quite sick actually.

Oh! And Vino's post reminded me that I have a cheer machine, Dion, in class too!
Waaaa, he comes up with all our group cheers like the Atlas Jin Gao Lat cheer.
It's super funny :D

Oh oh! I'm acting as Calisto in the finale item tomorrow :D
I'm a birdddddd, hahahaha. Not funny.

I'm glad my class girls are nice and friendly :) I hope I can find someone like any one of the girls that I can share problems with. To me that's more important cause I usually need someone to rant to about what's troubling me or whatever.

Oh and we're having a picnic for finale night, lolllll.
It's quite unique in a way, hahahaha.

& my father thinks girls playing soccer is a blasphemy, that soccer girls become like tomboys or butches.
So he like forbids me to join soccer, then join what? Cheerleading? Science Club? Geek Club? Ace your studies club? For goodness sake, I give up man.
I get bloody scolded for not having 4 H2 subjects and for playing what's deemed as a guy sport.

Oh fork it, I hate stupid ideas of how girls are supposed to be bloody prim and proper and that we have to be the milder and gentler species that conform to chauvinistic males.
Girls have rights too, and they have the rights to make decisions all right.

Argh, I'm sosososososo pissed.
Why are all my choices wrong to you huh? Ever since I started jc, I can't do anything.

I AM NOT ANYONE'S PUPPET PLEASE.

I hate being so rant-y and whiny, what on earth.
I hate scolding vulgar words and yet things keep on forcing me to do so.

I need my quiet time man.

No comments: