Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Booooring.

Hi everyone! So sorry for not updating, my father spoilt the modem thingy for the internet cause he poured water onto it while changing the fish tank water, lol.

Anyway, I went for soccer tryouts yesterday :D
It was cool man, I actually kicked a soccer ball! Whoohoooooo, hahahaha.
I just hope I can get in and play for the school team man, lollll.

Anyway, lessons started yesterday.
It's starting to take a toll on me siol, I feel like sleeping in the lectures.
& my classmates went out to eat Gelare during the break, lol!
I of course being a good student, stayed in school and blindly highlighted the stupid population notes, omg.
I fell asleep highlighting that damn thing man.

Oh, and I was stuck with the guys, and they talked about super sick stuff mind you.
I should like wash my ears and brain with lots of Dettol.
& they polluted Gary can! Hahahah, did I mention that Gary's like super cute laaaa. As in little boy boy cute, hahahaha.
I wanted to pinch his cheeks, lollll!

Ah, and that girl's at it again.
She popped by our table to talk to my friend, and Erfi said he heard my name being mentioned again.
I don't know why she's so fascinated with me, never see a beautiful lady before is it?
It's damn annoying okay, I seriously don't look anything like her, ughhhhh.

Whatever, CCA Recruitment tomorrow.
I'm such a nice person to accompany Gao Ning to volleyball trials, lollll!

Okay whatever, I am still not used to hanging out with my class people. I miss Temasek and the girls so much!
& thankyou Andra for the treat to new york new york, hahahah.

All right, love you all :D

No comments: