Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Day One.

Hi people, orientation was fun fun fun :D
Sadly, I didn't play the games for the last two zones :\

Yes, I'm like super clumsy and I tripped on a step and twisted my ankle again.
& it swelled like some toot head again, and it hurts like shit again.
Wth, how to run to lose weight now?

Oh, and I got into my second choice with GEOG2, ECONS2, LIT2 and MATHS1.
& my father's kaopei-ing like it's my freaking effing fault that I don't get into the 4 H2 class with maths as H2 instead.

IT'S NOT MY EFFING FAULT THAT I'M THE ONLY PERSON TO CHOOSE THAT BLOODY COMBINATION IN THE ENTIRE COHORT!
I'M ALSO DAMN FREAKING DISAPPOINTED THAT I DIDN'T GET IN OKAY? I ALSO WANT TO DO 4 EFFING H2S RIGHT? WHAT THE FORK.

& I so don't need you to keep saying that my three forking H2s are useless for applying for scholarships.
FORK LA, YOU THINK I DON'T WANT MEH? I WANT TO STUDY OVERSEAS ALSO RIGHT.

Fuck.

And people kept saying that I looked like this girl, and they told her.
& do you know what she said? Shouted more like it.

"OMG, NO! Ooops. ("whispers") She's like so big"

Oh hell yeah, you think I wanna look like you? The only similarities between us is the fact that we both have bangs. Wtf, I'm so sorry I'm not as slender and white like you. & I so don't look like you, yucks.

Anyway, I made new friendsssssssss :D
My class consists of only 17 of us, and it seems that I'm the only girl joining sports.
Right, the OGLs are nice people, hhahahaha.
& thank you Naim(?) for helping me with my swollen ankle.
She's awesome all right, she's an ex sjabber :D
Lolllllll.


(edit)

Oh, and I'm in Atlas :D Yes, I'm in a yellow group, hahahaaha.
& we have this cheer that goes:
Leader: Hey bananas, we're gonna kick some butts now.
Group: Yeah yeah we're gonna kick some butts now.
Leader: Hey bananas, we're gonna kick some butts now.
Group: Yeah yeah we're gonna kick some butts now.
Leader: Whose butts?(x3)
Group: Their butts. (x3)
Everyone: Whoosh!


Lollll, it's called the banana cheer!
Hahaha, it reminded me of Joanne everytime we did that.
Plus Atlas is represented by a dragon, damn cool right!

Nannynannypoopoo, Atlas is better than Miranda.
Lollllll.

& on the not bright side, I can't do sports for a month.
Omgggggg, how uh? Cca try outs next wednesday ):

& my newly made friend, Su, loves Big Bang!
OMG! SHE KNOWS EVERY KOREAN BAND I MENTION!
Hahahah, I was like super shocked when I saw a Big Bang sticker on her water bottle.
& you know! She went to BangKok to watch their concert before!
OMG OMG! Lucky girllllll!

& apparently I ended up in a class where the girls all hate running.
Hahahah, so cool right. We're like all damn slack please, lolllllll.

Okay, I need to pack for MMM.

Byeeeee.

No comments: