Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Mass Dance.

Okay, I'm cooridinately challenged.
Is there even such a phrase? Hahahaha.

We learned the steps for mass dance today, I think I'm better off watching the OGLs do it, I was like super clumsy. I didn't manage to spin fast enough, and always got lost at the steps, lol!

Oh, and my AG's OGLs called me duck side and remembered my name 'cause of our class shirt :D Hahaha, and there was this OGL who had the same watch as me, and she was so excited. Hahahaha.

Oh oh, and I think Faizal (sp?) who is an OGL, is super funny.
Faizal: You know Singapore got Kallang wave, MJC got Mj wave.
Kallang wave is hands raised up, Mj wave is the book opening and closing.
Us: Omggggg.
Faizal: (edits MJC Medley) Instead of who dares to mess with us, will be chaota.
It became 'Who dares to steal our notes will be chaota'
Faizal: Wl, then I never steal notes but I still this colour right.
The whole table: HAHAHAHA.
It was damn retarded la.

Omg, it's orientation tomorrow.
I'm like not looking forward to it cause I'm afraid I won't make any friends :\
Plus I'm afriad that like the girls will be super clique-y and not care about me, warghhhhh.

Ok ok, relaxxxxxx.

Oh and so far, I haven't found a person who has the same combination as me.
Greaaaaaaaat.

All right, updates tomorrow evening\night.
That reminds me, I have to collect my skirt from the tailor's, I forgot.
Ooooops.

Oh, I almost forgot.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NANFENG!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIAFEN!
May God bless you all many many :D

No comments: