Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Monday, February 2, 2009

First day of school.

Hello everyone, how's the first day of school?

For starters, my dad got lost at Pasir Ris, and I had no idea how to navigate.
& I saw many many Temasekians there, and lots of green people.

Plus we mainly had demo lectures today, apparently orientation starts on Thursday.
Outsourcing for Geog, Poems for Lit, Demand and Supply for Econs.
Wowee, I'll spend my entire life writing bloody essays.

& I'm going to have problems picking a cca. (You know what I mean right)

Sadly, being antisocial, I didn't manage to make any new friends.
All I did was answer the guy's question.

Guy: What's KI?
Me: Uhhhh, advanced English?
Guy: Right, shit not for me.
Me: You're doing science?
Guy: Yes, you?
Me: Arts, lol.
Guy: Ahhh.
(silence)
(fidgets and elbow hits guy)
Me: Sorry.
Guy: It's okay.
(accidentally hits him again)
Me: Sorry.
Guy: 's okay.
(hits him again)
Me: Sorry.
Guy: (ignores me)
(silence)
(Takes out a pen and starts writing. I start to twirl pen with fingers)
Me: (Accidentally hits guy with pen with twirling it)
Me: Sorry.
Guy: It's okay.
Me: (hits him with pen again) Sorry.
Guy: It's okay.
Me: (hits him again) Sorry.
Guy: (ignores me)
Yes, I think I irritated the guy beside me.
It wasn't my fault kkkkk, it was an accident.

& omg, I give up trying to fill in the bloody subject combi form online.
I can't update my address cause they keep asking for my overseas address. (wth?)
They claim that due to my citizenship, I got some overseas address, pure rubbish.
& so they don't allow me to fill up my form till I fill in my overseas address, wlllll.

All right lovelies, I miss everyone super much! ):
WE MUST MEET SOON K!

Love you all :D

No comments: