Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy V \ Friendship day(s)

All right, I shall let the pictures do the talking for Friday the 13th.
Photos from Erfi and Roxanne :D
These are not all the photos, too many to grab.

P.S edited some photos cause the quality was quite bad. (Too dark)


Ranice writing her stickers.


Tadaaaa!
'You make my heart melt'
Her handwriting looks like it's printed!
Omggggg.


Roxanne, Clement, Connie.
(The super sunglasses)


Roxanne aka P.W (pao woman)


Erfi and I.
Yes, we have spastic + disgusting smiles.


09A302.
Girls with plaits :D


Erfi and Clement.
They look like they're giving each other hickeys, omh.
Hahaha!


Connie, Syafiqah, Roxanne, Nizam.


Bimbos with sunglasses!


Bimbos unite.
I know my nose looks super huge, sorry la.

Thankyou for all the nice prezzies.
Thank you Vino for the beautiful flower and the note :)

All right, Happy Valentine's Day everyone.
Love you all :D

On a more serious note, I went down for Temasek's training with Victoria yesterday.
I'm quite pissed actually.
Guess what? Yesterday was the first time the sec ones actually went down to paddle D:
& the coach, made them do circling not near the shore where he could keep an eye on them, but he made them go all the way to the opposite shore t do their circling.
All right, that's like super wth.
Then Vic and I went down, and went to keep an eye on them.
Guess what? All of them weren't even paddling properly, they were slouching, talking and slacking all the way. And he only made them paddle like three really small rounds before they had to go up and swap with the rest.
And, they resorted to roping in a sec four thai scholar, whose a shooter, to take T1 for the Nationals.
Best la, she can't even get into the boat properly.
The coach's like ignoring them la, I feel super pissed.
And the coach is lessening the load for training? I have no idea what that means, so I won't try to interpret it the wrong way.
But the fact that the intensity for training is not increasing, shows that something is really wrong.
& they don't know what boats they're taking for competition for goodness sake.

Okay, this is so stupid and annoying.
Suddenly, I miss Jerry King even if I hate his training.

WARGH.

No comments: