Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

CCA Orientation

Heyho people, we had cca orientation just now manzzzz.
Tried soccer (again) and volleyball with Hazel.
Volleyball was fun man, but the girl rated us like 3/5, and so many people had that score. So what's the probability of me getting in? Very slim.

So soccer it is :D

Anyway, Literature was super interesting today.
Thank God it wasn't poetry, if not I'd fall asleep straightway.
Dr. S started on the topic of Women in Literature, it was really super interesting.
From Eve to Mary to Hera to Medusa to Guinevere etc.
& did you know that in Greek mythology, Hera's Zesus' wife, and she's also his sister?
Incest man, omg.
And Dr. S taught us about how women are like 'angel whores' in literature.
Man, she's super open.
Hahahaha, that was the only interesting lecture today.

& Geography is so chimomomo.
Stupid Lithosphere and Asthenosphere, bahhhhhh.

All right, sec fours must meet up sometime please!
Hahaha, dammit.
The IVLE is damn troublesome, there's no course in it so how am I going to do my Econs kopi project eh?

Ah die, I forgot I must go plan the game for the Science Challenge.
Oh oh! And I wanna join House Comm! Wheeeeeee :D

No comments: