Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Damn econs.

Pabo.

The two things that are driving me up the wall - Econs project and my ulcers.

Like super mega toot toot toot.
I don't understand question six of part A please, and I feel so annoyed just looking at the essay question at part B.
Cheeeeeeeeeeeken.

My 2.4km timing is like 15 mins, and boy that's shit.
I'm like a huge lump of fats wiggling and jiggling, eeeeych.

Ok, class outing to Gelare for half priced waffles, super siok :D
& thank you Hazel and Xinyi for running with me, sorry you all have t super running so slowly with me.

My butt hurts, and I have no reason why man.
Zomggg, econs. I feel like whacking the person who came up with econs, yeeeesh.

The weirdest thing? I'm having the first ever talk that doesn't involve only a few sentences with the person on msn, I must be nuts man. Totally nuts, must be the damn econs.

Ok, gotta tweet.
Oh, I got into soccer! Yeah baby :D

Every good and perfect gift, comes down from heaven above :)

No comments: