Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Conversations.

Hello, we had treasure hunt for combined cell today and naturally my team won :D

Speedlight was awesome, maybe becuase I haven't been attending it for almost a month.
I think it's going to be really exciting since we're going to do the book of John for a year or two :)

& although laoma disappeared, laopa came to church today :D
He looks smaller though when he's supposed to be building muscles in army.
I think the conversation we had was really funny.


Ling Quan: Hello hello.
Us: LQ! You come back already ahhhhh.
Ling Quan: Yeah, where's Cindy?
Us: Holiday in Vietnam.
Ling Quan: Waaaa, (mumbles something unintelligible about her going on such frequent holidays)
Ling Quan: Oh yes, you all going where?
Us: Tpjc, Mjc, Tp..
Ling Quan: Wa, ok ok good good. When you all starting school for jc huh?
Us: Tomorrow lor.
Ling Quan: WHAT?!?! TOMORROW?!?! Omg! I so long not here, then I come back you all going jc already ah!
Us: Yeah la, who ask you mia since we all finish O levels..


Lollll, I miss Cindy and LQ a lot. Haven't seen them in such a long time all right.
& the guys were rendering us girls speechless.

Me: Wa, I don't know what to join in Mj.
Jonathan and Leon: You want to join sports ah?
Me: Yeap, but no softball or what.
L: Go join dance.
Me: What?! No no, no way.
L: Ok, I choose for you. Volleyball, netball or dance.
Me: Why those three?
J: Cause the girls in those three ccas all damn chio and the figure damn good one la.
Me: ...
L: Yeah lor! So go join those okay. Volleyball, dance or netball.


Right, the guys and their chio bus.

& it was weird saying to Serene "Meet you in school tomorrow"
Lollll, and there comes the problem about my ez link card.
I've no money in it, plus my card has already expired, omggggggg.

Yeah, I think I need to plan what time to leave my house to go to school.
Toodles, I think I might enjoy my first day.
Then again, maybe not.

No comments: