Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Friday, February 20, 2009

Hola.

Hello earthlings :D

Guess what? I've completed my webquest assignment for economics!
(Claps hands)
Omg, and Domonic(?) reads my blog D:
Oops much?

Anyway, I seriously don't know how to do my maths assignment.
I'm super clueless and damn, I feel stupid.

I think I have to run and run and run to 1. lose weight 2. improve my really horrible timing.
Lolllll.

& soccer orientation was quite fun :D
There are so many girls by the way, girl power!
& almost all of us were contemplating to buy hot pink socks, whoohoo!
Then we'll be the bimbo team, with bimbo laughter and bimbo screams :D
& I think we should play the mrt game with our class soon, slap thighs!

All right everyone rest well cause there's Parada Olimpica tomorrow.
Obviously I'm not running cause I'll be a HUGE disgrace to Atlas, seriously.

& omg, I can't wait to get my shin guards, soccer boots and socks!
Kkkkkkkkk, I shall go find some more jokes to spam people, muahahaha!

God bless everyone :)

(And yes, I'm in one of my better moods today, lol.)
(AH DIE, I FORGOT TO RETURN LIBRARY BOOKS!)

Oh btw, Sihui asked me to advertise this: (Which I doubt anyone actually reads my blog)

15TH MARCH 09
ROMP IV@ZOUK and PHUTURE
8pm-late

16 and ABOVE
MIXAGE

$20 per ticket.


The YouthEmpire proudly presents,
In conjunction with Modellink

ROMP IV:THE KINGS OF FREEDOM PROJECT

Bringing back street heats to Hip Hop beats
ROMP IV is back with a vengeance!
ROMP IV will dazzle, overwhelm and ASTOUND
With the ALL NEW, INNOVATIVE and DARING
Hip Hopping program

This Year,ROMP IV is proud to present
a special segment by MODEL LINK
Pairing an EXQUISITE MODELING SHOWCASE
"THE PROJECT RUNWAY"
from Model Link with the fiercest
Hip Hop Dance Battle of 2009

ROMP IV: The Kings Of Freedom Project is
Bigger, better and all around REVAMPED
Four times the Lovin' with sunup to sundown
NON STOP PARTYING get ready to
Party your DAY away @ ZOUK + PHUTURE

BE THE CHANGE? YES WE CAN!
ROMP IV: THE KINGS OF FREEDOM PROJECT

MORE DETAILS COMING UP =)

FOR TICKETS RESERVATIONS AND/OR
INTERESTED TICKET DISTRIBUTORS.
CONTACT:

SIHUI
83224812

No comments: