Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Friday, January 30, 2009

Picnic.

Hello people, sorry for not updating.
My life's not really brimming with excitement, so it's better not to update about my dull life.

Anyway, praise God that I actually got into Mjc instead of Vjc :)
I feel a tad more comfortable in Mjc knowing that there are some familiar faces surrounding me, lol.

Picnic with the sec fours today, it was really relaxing, chatting up with each other once last time before school starts on monday.
Which reminds me, holidays are so over when monday starts :\
Seriously, I'm not too keen in attending orientation.
I'm not really the type of person who gets hyped up easily, and I don't like to force myself to be enthusiastic, lol.
Yeap, keeping quiet is more like me, hahahah weird huh.
I guess people don't see that in my actions.

Oh, one more thing.
You know, I don't have a large or huge appetite mind you. I don't like it when people make comments like 'Wow, why you're eating so little, this is the first time!'
Are you implying that I eat a lot? I know I look bigger and fatter than all my friends, I can't help me bone structure can I? I'm also putting in effort to lose weight, I'm not those kind of people who are born naturally skinny.
Do you think i don't want to be skinny too? Truthfully, I'd rather be a stick than have so much meat.

Whatever, I've got to get my homework done because class starts tomorrow morning.

Annyeonghigaseyo.

P.S I think the system of affliating VS boys is really unfair to the majority who are not in VS. People like Glen who gets six points deserve to enter Vjc instead of some random VS boy who gets let's say eight, and minus four points where two bonus points comes from affliation.

No comments: