Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Saturday, January 31, 2009

CNY eve pictures.

Some really delayed pictures, lol.
Pictures taken during Chinese New Year eve with Jasmine and Hao Qin's laptop camera, so it explains the image quality, plus the lighting wasn't fantastic either. (It was dark)


Oh look! An alien in a spaceship.


Cheeeeese.
I look like a moron.
Oh wait, Hao Qin looks retarded.


Speak no evil, speak no evil, speak no evil, spectacles, speak no evil.


Omg, our picture's taken.


Fishballs, bleep, motion picture.

It was quite fun actually, haven't seen them in a year.

Anyway, today's the commencement of the second korean class.
Yes, I'm quite lost when it comes to reading all the words. I feel like tearing my hair, lol.
I must perserve, imagine when I work in Korea, I have to write essays in the Korean words. (Omg)

Hahahah, that reminds me, I've got a list of things to get for school.

1. Pens, without them I've no idea what to write with.
2. Pencil
3. Lead
4. Ruler
5. Bag pack

Yeap, my money's going to fly away really fast D:

& hurray! There's cell tomorrow, I haven't attended cell for like a month? I miss cell a lot, lollllll.
Ok, got to change my layout soon.
It's getting really boring, so are my posts, blaaaah.

Oh oh, last question.

How do you count how many laps you swim in a pool? Are two laps equivalent to a lap or is it one lap each?

No comments: