Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Oh my.

Hello hello, sorry for not blogging for such a long time :\

Apparently I've got nothing to blog about, plus I'm too tired to say much.
Anyway, I went to run around the field just now and I nearly died D:
Oh yes, I've zero, glitch, poof stamina left.
& I feel like a great big lump of fat :\

Got to exercise and diet more, lose five kg!
Muahahaha.

Oh oh! I just watched Strong Baby's Mv with english subs, you've no idea how dirty it is.
Oh mannnnnn, Seung Ri why you become like that?!
Omg, it's downright sickkkkkkkkkk :\
& he's only EIGHTEEN.
Okay NINETEEN this year but still ...

BUT I love the song, love love love the tune and the crack crack crack parts :D

I can't wait for next week's picnic with the seniors :)
Omg, I'll miss each and everyone one of them so dearly ):

Oh oh, reunion dinner's at the Japanese restaurant at Katong Mall :D
SASHIMI!

All right, I need to sleep.

Cheerios :D

No comments: