Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Omg much?

I submitted my JAE form yesterday, and I spent like half an hour searching for the course codes -.-
It's exciting isn't it? Hahaha, I hope I can get into where ever I wanna go.

& I think I'm going mad.
I dreamt about the dishwashing area in Kenny Rogers last night, without Ah Ming of course.

Oh oh, and Zoranne loves SHinee, Ft Island, SS501 and Big Bang too! :D
Omg Zoranne! We like the same people again! :D Omgggggg, coincidental much?
Hahahahha, gotta rant and rant and rant :)

Plus I'm addicted to Strong Baby, I love the 'crack crack crack crack' parts, awesome!

Oh, and I'm like in a super omgwtheck mode now.

Like hello? Why are you so like defensive when I ask you why are you talking to me after such a long period of what? Three years? I was plainly curious, and please don't ever think that I'm so desperate for you to talk to me. Chill man, what's your problem, I was just asking a simple question. I so hope that I don't end up in the same jc as you, I don't want to spend another two years seeing you in school.
& I won't forget what you tell people about how you were the one who initiated it, I'm not the one who needs to nurse his pride. And I won't forget how you hurt my friend too, you eejit.

Wth, all guys are like that. (Omgwyjhsdjhfhsfdughuahreugrgkrjae)
At least Key's not like that, awwwwwwwwww <3

Right, double shift tomorrow. (Plus closing :\)
Nightttttttttt :D

No comments: