Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Results day.

Congratulations to all the canoeists and duckers!
(Everyone actually)

Hurray, our school did well and thus Temasekians are having a holiday tomorrow :D
I'm so proud of the canoeists!
Each and everyone of them did super well okay, despite the hectic trainings, I'm so proud.

I'm sort of disappointed with my results, lol. (I know you think I'm crazy or whatever)
I somehow just feel really bad even when everyone's saying like it's good, you get it?
Hahah, I'm in a dilema of choosing my school.

Whatever, Sakae Sushi with the girls tomorrow!
& Yu Le Bai Fen Bai in six minutes. (GOT SHINEE OMG! MY BOYFFFFFFFF!)

Night everyone.

No comments: