Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Oh man.

Omg, it's like 12:38 am and I'm not sleeping.

Why? Because I ate a two sticks of kinder bueno, and I have t wait for it t digest if not I'll grow freaking fat.

Anyway, my ear is bleeding buckets.
The tissue looks super bloody, coooooool.
I scratched some bite in my ear till it bled la huh.

Surprisingly, time passed quite quickly today.
I was busy learning Cantonese from Chee Duan, Hui Ying and Kai Kee.
I think I'm seriously an idiot when it comes t dialects, lollll.

TWO MORE DAYS.

All right, I shall end with this photo of the ultimates at Camp Purity 2008 :D (Minus Nicolas, Ling Quan, Cindy, Dexter, Sheng Hao, fred, Alvis, Jun Liang, Jun Wen, Jolynn, Isabelle and Jerrold.)


Camp Purity 2008

Come to think of it, my life so far has been really uneventful.
& I'm going to miss two weeks of cell and speedlight, warghhhhhhhhh D:
Plus the sleepover at Shaun's house!

Omg, social life in shatters much?

No comments: