Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Whoa.

Mama mia, in 2 hours and 2 minutes time, it's 2009!

Yeah whatever.

Anyway, I've to work tomorrow again D:
I really don't like working, especially when there're super little customers.
Time passes very painfully :\

SUSHI BUFFET PEOPLE!
WE'VE GOT TO GO EAT SUSHI BUFFET.
OH THE SASHIMI AND SUSHI, OMGGGGGGGGG.

Lollll, I want to change my blog icons!
Some pictures I wanna change that is, but I'm clueless about how to go about doing it.

Dbsk, Super Junior, Shinee, Ft Island, NEWs, Wonder Girls, 2PM, Jang Geun Suk etc. I wanna stuff them all into my icons :D
Muahahah, I'm so greedy. Lollllllllll.

And I bought a new pair of Converse shoes. (& now I'm utterly broke)
Omg, love them to bits and pieces cause they're cream and red :D
Happy kid, happy kid.

Plus another piece of good news is that the hits on Jumpingnutz are steadily increasing :) So everyone, go read the blog and comment.

All right, I've got to make some New Year Resolutions.

1. To lose 5kg in about two to three months.
2. To have a proper walk with God.
3. To be milder.
4. To be able to run long distances without dying out so quickly.
5. Run 8 rounds around the field everyday.
6. To swim frequently.
7. To stop snacking.
8. To excel in poly\jc.

I'm flying off to Hong Kong on Monday!
Eggcited kkkkk, I love airplanes and their food :D
I hope Cathay Airways has television and games just like Singapore Airlines.

Shop shop shoppinggggggg.
I want to get a kazillion things! Not really, just some stuff that I want, lollllll.

All right, I feel like shitting.

Toodles.

No comments: