Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Flying.

Hello hello, I really should be asleep now cause I've t be up at four plusin the morning.
I have not packed you see, I know it's super last minute.

I'm feeling quite guilty about not going t church :\
I miss speedlight and celllllllllllllll ):

Anyway, I'll be back on Saturday. (Midnight, so it'll be Sunday right?)
So, I won't be able to reply\receive any smses or calls because my phone doesn't have an autoroam.
& there'll be no posts till then (I doubt the hotel has internet connection)
So please keep my blog alive, thankyou! :D

& I'll try to get the things you guys want me to get, no guarantees though but I'll try my best.

Oh, and lastly

DON'T MISS ME TOO MUCH.

I know you all will, so don't cry when I'm gone kkkkkk :D

All right, got to pack.

Good night peepole, and God bless :)

No comments: