Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Ohhhhhhh.

Hello people, team lunch today. (Most of the people who turned up were seniors)

I'm so sorry I spoilt the lunch by not wanting to go to Seoul Garden and barely talked when I returned after that. I was just not there, lol.

Super sorry everyone :\

Anyway, Soon Jie's the best.

Me: Soon jie, ni de zi xie de hen mei lei! (Your handwriting's very nice)
Soon Jie: Zhen de ah? Xie xie ni. (Really? Thank you)
SoonJie: Uh, ni ke yi bang wo dao zhe xie ma? Wo du zi tong yao shang ce shuo. (Can you help me serve these drinks? I've a stomachache, I need t use the toilet.)
Me: ... Okay okay.

& omg, tomorrow Guai Beibei (Mr Woon) is on duty.
Wl eh, erkjhehhgwjkahjre. He's going to nag his butt off can, omg.

I WANNA EAT SUSHI BUFFET :D
(Random random)

& look at the blog hits, yesahbaby.

It's going to be 2009 in two days' time, and somehow, I'm not excited.

Ahwell, I'm weird.

No comments: