Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Sup?

Hi hi, sorry for not posting for so long.

Anyway, went to Joanne's house to surprise her today.
Go read her blog! She has the pictures up :D
& I'm waiting for Vino to send me the super duper unglamorous one.

MUAHAHAHA.

Dinner-ed with Vino, Maxine, John, Yuan Song and Luke yesterday.
It was ... awkward.
Come on, I ran out of things to say in like 10 minutes?
Vino, Yuan Song and I felt super awkward because they were talking about training, and we didn't really know what to say. (Imagine Connie being speechless)

& the usual, John behaved like an arse.
He ditched us cause he was so unhappy with the outing. (Rolls eyes x543452455353)

IQ: 100 plus. EQ: -543574567657583577837877878574577487755744.

Maxine, Vino and I thus took neoprints. And they came out nice surprisingly, as we were so rusty with the decorations :D
Zomg, I feel so bad that their outing was ruined :\

Ah yes, work today from 6pm to 11pm.
We did closing, and I think it's fun to sweep the floor and soak the cutlery, saucers and glasses :D

Omggggggggg, we don't have same shifts as Melissa and Joanne )':
They're super funny and cute please.

& you should give me a prize for tolerating such utter nonsense.
It's a miracle I have not done anything in it's face.
Yeeeeeeesh.

Finally! I took this month's Daily Bread from Mummy's table.
New book plus new content :D (Happy Happy)

I want to get a new wallet.
Shall go shopping before\after work.

Night humanssssssssss, night it.

No comments: