Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Happy Birthday.

9th December

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOANNE ONG :D
May all your wishes come true and that MinHwan will grow taller
so you can grow taller as well :D


Unglamorous photos of Joanne shall be up soon when I get it from Vino :)
Muahahahaha!

10 December

Happy Birthday to myself, lolllllllll.
Truthfully, I'm not really excited and I've no idea why :\
Anyway, I must pen down my wishes like Joanne did :D

1. I wish that our business strategy will succeed and that people will actually comment.
2. I wish for good O level results for all the B Girls.
3. I wish that four of us will be able to work in Korea's Entertainment Industry next time.
4. I wish for us to meet Dbsk, Super Junior, Big Bang, SHINee and Ft Island in real life, face to face.
5. I wish that we'll all remain friends even after we go our separate ways.

Yeaaaaaaaaaap, that's about all.

Chalet later, I hope it won't be awkward.
I suck at awkward situations :\

No comments: