Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Tres annoyed.

Ooooooooooooo, that nasty old man is so annoying.

His bloody reply is so sarcastic.
For your information old man, I'm so not 1. intimidated 2. hurt by your rubbish.
& I don't regret rejecting your offer, plus I'm so not in awe of you like the rest of the people are.
You're not Christ, why should I be in awe of you, you stinko.

Save your sarcastic remarks if your original intention was to prick at my conscience for not serving my country.
I don't get affected by such comments like some people.

Plus, I can think of a thousand better and less robotic ways of serving my country.
So why should I feel guilty and change my mind?

Baka.

No comments: