Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Purity camp '08

Hello people, I'm backkkkkkkkkkkkkkk :D

Yeah, I've been away at camp for four days if you haven't noticed.
I'm kinda glad to be back, I miss being around people I'm familiar with.

Anyway, purity camp was awesome :)
I really had a lot of fun and I've also learnt a lot.

Justification and righteousness.
By God's grace, I'm forgiven.
I'm terribly elated about that all right, lolllll.

Oh, and

MERRY CHRISTMAS!
May God bless you truckloads :D

Oh! & Mummy bought me Iljimae and the final series of Hana Yori Dango, plus pink earphones. Thankyou Mummsy :D

Righty-o, I think I should get some sleep so that I won't fall asleep during service.

Thus, I shall end with two videos of Jang Geun Suk.

I LOVE HIS SMILE! (meltssssss)
You've got to watch them to know what I'm talking about.


Pictures. (P.s there are spelling errors in the video)


Opening dance for 2008 Mnet's 20s choice.

No comments: