Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Lack of inspiration.

Hello lovelies, I've absolutely no inspiration and motivation to post ):

Anyway, before I bore you people to sleep, I'll post up a few photos which I grabbed from Isabella's facebook.

Camp Purity 2008


Curry poks.
(POK AH!)

P.s I realize we're all super dark except for Isabella of course.
Lollllllll.


Bus back on the way to LE Tampines.


David (Curry pok facilitator) and me.

His jokes are super cold, so much so that you feel like killing yourself after listening to them.


Fishballs for sale.
(Left to right: Chermain, Isabella, Sheryl Woo and me.)


Shaun and I.
Look at my ghostly gleam, muahahaha.


Nice smilesssss.
(There were only four of us girls in the group btw)


Leon and Chermain.

On the third day of christmas my true love sent to me
Three french hens.

(Bonjour Bonjour POK POK POK)
Super hilarious.

Oh, and I was so patriotic.
I was wearing Temasek t-shirt and shorts for the second day.
I really felt like I was going to school for remedials or something, yeeeeesh.

& I'm going to Taipei on the 5th of January! :D
Wa, another cold country. I'm going to have running nose when the wind blows siol.
Plus I can look for the discs I want! :D :D
Omg, happy kiddo hereeeeeeee.
I just hope the collection of results won't be on the 9th or something, lollll.

Righty-o, I need to crack my brain to think of what to post for Jumpingnutz.
Maybe I'll do it tomorrow then.

Cheerios.

P.S Iljimae is such a sadddddddd story, especially Lee Gyum's childhood. Oh mama, my heart's breaking into a million pieces. (Ping ping ping)

P.P.S My head's killing meeeeeeeeeee. WARGH.

No comments: