Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Mama Mia.

Hello everyone.

Apparently I was going nuts over Hong Gildong at 4:20 am.
Everyone's asleep and no one's spazzing with me ):

Super good show if you ask me, but I'm not even halfway through yet.

Fyi, it has 24 episodes. A looooooooong way to go, I really hope Chang Hwi ends up with Yinok :o

Sypnosis:

Based on a fictional book about a Robin Hood in Korea, Hong Gildong, this drama is very loosely based off of that book and the time it was set in.

Hong Gil Dong was the illegitimate son of a high ranked minister. A local monk took him under his wing and taught him martial arts. Hong Gil Dong was inspired to fight for the injustice in this society that divided people into nobles and ordinary citizens whereby the former enjoyed all the privileges due solely to their birth.

The heroine, Heo Yi Nok, had just returned to Korea from China with her grandfather. They made their living by putting on shows and selling their special brand of medicine in the marketplace.

Lee Chang Hwi had been told since he was young that he was the rightful heir to the throne which had been usurped by his half brother. He had also returned from his exile in China and was plotting to overthrow the emperor.

The three got entangled in love, hate, loyalty and betrayal and only one side can win.

Adapted from dramawiki.

Hong Gil Dong.

P.S. I absolutely love Chang Hwi! :D


Chang Hwi\Jang Geun Seok

Omg, he's such a rjhjrhejghjhrjhjahrhgareh!
I absolutely love him in Hong Gildong, Chang Hwi!
Chicken mama, I love his eyes and his voice.
Wl, damn sexy siollllllllll.


& he's super cute when he smilessssssss :D
(melts melts)

Jang Geun Seok
Yeah, he has short hair in real life.
I just don't like it when he grows a stubble in Beethoven Virus :\
Makes him look so 20 plus plus when he's only 21 k.

It's a must watch show!
The fighting scenes are super comical and there's so much sarcasm that's it's super hilarious :D
& Yinok's actions are quite retarded and unbelievable sometimes, lollll.

SO WATCH IT!
Although I nearly cried when Chang Hwi got stabbed. (Who cries at 3 plus in the morning?)
Yeeesh, mine okay.

All right, I got to go update stuff to keep our readers (if there are even any) up to date.

Baaaaaah.

No comments: