Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Finally.

Yikes!

Mr Lee was fired, like omg.
It seems super surreal where one moment Joanne, Melissa, Andra, Shan Ying, Zi Jing, Mr Lee and I were laughing like mad cows over retarded stuff, and the next day he's fired D:

I kinda miss him cause he's super lenient and really funny ):
Now Cal's been transferred from Great World to Marina Square, zonks.

I'm like super scared of her, she's like even more strict than Miss Ong.
& there's a slight possibility that she might be promoted from a supervisor to an assistant manager.
Then we must call her Miss Ng, which she hates a lot. (Ps, she's a butch)
Zzzzzzzzzzzz, right man.

Anyway, on the bright side there are new people. (NO MORE IT)
Li Hui (Maria) and Miao Hui (Ah Hui) are super funny and super strong kkkkkk.
You mess with them and they karate chop your head off, muahahahah!
They're super cute man, lolllll!
We were going crazy over fluffy and flaty during break time.
It was stupid to the max, and everyone thinks I'm mad.

Training home with Zul and Shao something (ooooops) was lol-able.
Apparently, Andra's deaf and very dumb to what Mr Shao is saying.
Even Zul understands him, and he's talking in cheena banana manzzzz.

Oh, and one more thing.

I hope Joanne's grandmother wakes up and gets well soon.
Everyone please pray hard k? Apparently Sxxxxxxx's medical system is like shit to the max, someone ought to kick their asses.
& I'm so sorry that I sounded so happy when you came back, I really didn't know it was because of such a serious condition, sorry.

All right, gotta go post some stuff on Jumpingnutz, toodles amigos.

No comments: