Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Friday, December 12, 2008

Back.

Hello everybody, I'm back from the chalet :D

Sorry no pictures though, you can visit Joanne's blog for more information. (I'm feeling lazy)

A big thank you to all of you who came for the chalet and for giving me such nice things (eg, cards and photobook etc) I thank God for such good friends :)
Anyway, I think my sister's going to make a wrong choice of choosing to side with the wrong friend.
Can't be bothered with her, she'll have to learn it the hard way I guess :\

Oh, everyone please support JUMPINGNUTZ! & comment pleaseeeee, we're in need of comments. & I'll love you many many :D

All right, off to update the other blog.

Gamsahamnida, sarang haeyo :)

No comments: