Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Will be back.

Hi hi, will be flying off soon.

Okay, more like going to the bus stop, wait for 291 and meet Shannie bananie at Tampines Interchange and then mrt-ing to Pasir Ris Mrt Station.

Canoeing chalet in about 2 hours?
Momomomo, can't wait :D
But it's embarrassing carrying my oh so huge bag and a laptop in my hand D:
I look like I'm moving house la kkkk.

Andra's sick! Faster get well soon by tonight so you can come canoeing chalet laaaaaaah.

They're asking us t pack really weird stuff like toilet paper and sponge.
My bag is exploding like no one's business now, cheeeeeeken.

Yeah man Hazel! I also need t watch videos, a lot of them.

1. Super Adonis Camp (Super Junior)
2. We Got Married (Crown J and Seo Inyeong, Hyun Joong and Hwang Bo)
3. 2PM's training show or something. (2PM)
4. Dbsk's reality show. (Dbsk)

And many others which I will watch if I can even find them.
I want to watch Ft Island's Hanggeul Island Show!
But there's no subbbbbbbbbbs ))))))'''''':

WHAT'S THIS?!
Discrimination against people who can't understand Korean is it?!
Slap you ah, cheena subtitles also can right!

Okay okay, time's passing veeeeeery slowly like a tortoise.

Annyeonghigaseyo.

No comments: