Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Monday, November 24, 2008

New stuff.

Omg, Dbsk just won Number One for the October Music Bank Charts.
They beat Wonder Girls by like 6000 plus plus votes D:

Unbelievable!

Watched 'We Got Married'! :D
It's like super funny x541587654563321415145454541!

I like Hwang Bo and Hyun Joong, omg they're hilarious I tell you.
Hyun Joong is super off-line man, and he loves his manga.
Roflmaooooooooo :D
& Hwang Bo's damn cool! She can open bottle caps with a spoon, awesome!
& I think Hyun Joong's super cute la kkkkk. (Super cute man Hazel!)
Omg, I wanna pinch his cheeeeeeeks :D
I like his poker face and straightforward comments, haaaaaaaah!

& I watched some Shopping King thingammy and Kyu Jong's like some expert online shopper or something, lolllll.
& I mistook Kyu Jong as Hyun Joong o.o Youtube's low quality's fault.

Oh, and Deja Vu's super addictive :D


Deja Vu by SS501.

Yeah, I seem to like these kind of songs and music videos :)
Omgxzxzx, why no reality shows. WARGHHHHHH.
Anyway, I think I like SS501 now :D


SS501.

Hyun Joong.
(Leader, rapper, vocalist)

Moreover, I love Ft Island's 'After Love'
Yeassssh, I love this kind of nice, fast, drumm-y, electric-y and a lil emo-y songs.
I'm weirddddddd D:



After Love by Ft Island.

Hi hi, I love JongHoon and Mummy likes HongKi.
She says his eyes are veryyyyyy nice :D

& seriously, the more I look at Kang In (EHB) the more I think of Hong Ki :o
(WARGHHHH, WHY SUJU DON'T COME TO SINGAPORE?!)

Kang In\Hong Ki

EH OMG, WHAT'S THIS?!

HONGKI HAS TWO EX GIRLFSSSSSS D:




WHAT'S THIS!?







WAHLAU EH, MY HEART BREAK AGAIN!






WHY ALL THEIR GIRLF EYES SO BIG ONE.







I WANT TO HAMMER SOMEBODY ALREADY LAH.







CHICKEN MAMA!







Canoeing chalet tomorrow.
Cheeeeeeken.

HONGKI, JONGHOON HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME! )':

No comments: