Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Canoeing chalet.

Updates soon, I'm feeling lazy.

Momomo, everyone's busy at the Standard Chartered packing thing and I'm rotting at home D:

I'VE PUT ON 1.5 KG.

OMG! I should go kill myself now.
Dammit, shouldn't have ate at one plus in the morning on thursday :\
I want to join muay thaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.
I still think it's superrrrr cool!

Cambridge school to learn Korean, Mummy still haven't agreed t let me go.
jhfjfgrejnganajh, there goes money flying away again.
Ack!

Oh, I think little kids now are getting worse as years go by.
My sister's friend apparently keeps ranting about wanting a crumpler bag which apparently costs $224.
Cheeeeeeeken, I don't even know Crumpler actually existed when I was in primary four.
Sausage and doughnuts! She even knows that Heerens have all the branded shops! D:
& another one's bestf has a boyf! Oh chicken mama, at primary five?!

What's primary schools teaching them nowadays?
Sorry la, I'm old fashioned to the core, cannot ah.
Cheeeeeeeeken you know, terrible to the max.

Note to self: Run and swim.
(Mummy won't give me her tablets, grrr)

Blah, I'm in need of cash baby.

1. Haversack.
2. Shoes.
3. wallet.
4. Pencil Box.

Oh, Wild Child on Monday anyone?

No comments: