Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Monday, November 24, 2008

Yeesh.

Crashed training today with the sec fours. Okay, half of us went there.
Felt a teeny weeny weird cause we haven't seen them for a looooooooong time.

They've a new coach (the SAJC coach) and he's super funny and nice.
I don't recall us having sich a fun time at training manzzzzzzzzz, lol.

*P.s sorry for upsurping whatever that you all meant to be kept a secret.

I think eating pudding makes you pee or something o.o
After eating the pudding my aunty made, I went straight to the toilet to pee.

Fascinating.

Anyway ulcers' not going away, wargh.
My mum's watching Anime on Youtube.

It gets weirder everytime.

Oh, canoeing chalet's tomorrow.
There goes my money, it's flyingggggggggggggggg.

No comments: