Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Monday, November 3, 2008

Amigo.


Shinee comeback: AMIGO


OMG, THIS IS SO HOT.
Like sexy sexy sexy siolllllllllll :D
Okay love them t bits and pieces babyyyyyy.
I can drool just watching them, Shinee sarang haeyo!
Taemin looks damn bloody handsome, whoohoo.
Mummy says he looks the best among them, I like Key more still. (Biased opinion)
Hahaha, like them all la k.

Kpop concert tomorrow night with Hazel and Andra! :D
Omg eggciting much? Thankyouverymuch Neena for the tickets, muackzxzxzx.
Oh! & I saw 2PM AND 2AM on Music Bank, Hahah they're like cute please :)
Especially Nickhun(?) from 2PM, omg cutie pie.

NO MORE SOCIAL STUDIES, WHOOPEEEEE.
SS CAN GO FLY ITS BIG FAT KITE SIOLLLLLL.
(I'm praying for an A tyvm)

Oh oh, SM Global Auditions not coming t Singapore D:
Why not huh, oh yeah S'pore's damn bloody tiny that's why.

I WILL WORK IN SM, AND MAYBE OVERTHROW LEE SOO MAN.
MUAHAHAH!
Seriously siol, I'm going t work in SM next time :)

Okay okay, I must not forget bloody geography.
lUrrrbxz eUuxzx w0rhxZzx, yucks.

No comments: